The Event Solutions Idea Factory mobile conference app puts event navigation, learning and social networking at your fingertips. It’s easy to download and install, even easier to use, and will give you instant access to everything happening at the show. Developed in partnership with ATIV Software, the Idea Factory mobile conference app is now available for download to your Apple devices and Android Smartphones. A widget-based version is available for BlackBerry and all other mobile devices can access the mobile optimized web version.
Download the app today and add a whole new dimension to your Idea Factory experience:
• Access up-to-the minute session and event updates in the
dynamic Now tab
• Plan your day and build your own personalized schedule
• Browse or search the interactive Program, Speaker and
• Find your way easily using Maps with an animated location pin
• Stay organized by creating custom notes and thumbs up ratings
• Follow the discussions with the integrated Twitter feed
• Save time after the event and email all event notes in a
To download the application for your device, follow these instructions:
• iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: Search Event Solutions Idea Factory in the App Store or click http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/event-solutions-idea-factory/id414127849?mt=8&ls=1
• Android 1.6 and Higher: Search Event Solutions Idea Factory in the Android Market. http://market.android.com/details?id=com.eventpilot.eventsolutions11
• BlackBerry 5.0*: In your Blackberry browser, select the BlackBerry icon on http://www.eventpilotapp.com/doc/clients/EventSolutions/EventSolutions11/blackberry/Blackberry_EventSolutions11.jad or ativsoftware.com/apps and follow the instructions. Run the app after install is complete.
• Other Devices*: In your mobile browser, bookmark the link to the web version on http://eventpilotapp.com/doc/clients/EventSolutions/EventSolutions11/data/html/index.html or ativsoftware.com/apps
• Main App Launch Page: http://ativsoftware.com/doc/clients/EventSolutions/EventSolutions11/
* Requires Internet access to run.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact:
Chad Borenz, Multi-Media Marketing Manager
Email or 612.238.3043
See the features in action: