Please read over the following rules carefully. They explain the process for nominating yourself, employee, employer or colleague in the event industry for a 2013 Event Solutions Spotlight Award.
1. There is no entry fee.
2. Nominations/entries can be made at this site beginning September 17, 2012 for individuals or companies meeting the qualifications outlined in the Nomination/Entry Criteria.
3. You may enter yourself or nominate someone else.
4. Nominees may enter more than one category. Each category will require that a separate online Entry Profile submission be created.
5. All contact information must be included in the online nomination.
6. Nominees will be notified by e-mail after the nomination/submission site closes in November. (Please be sure contact information is correct.)
ENTRIES WILL BE SUBMITTED ONLINE!
7. Deadline for nominating and submitting online entry profiles is November 16, 2012.
8. Entry profiles should detail work or events that took place between September 2011 and September 2012.
9. High-resolution photographs MUST be included to support entries. Refer to the Submission Instructions for specific submission requirements for each award category.
10. Up to three letters of recommendation will appear online with the other profile material. Please submit complete copies of the letters. All contact information on the letters can be kept confidential, if so desired.
11. Finalists will be notified by December 14, 2012 and winners will be announced at the Spotlight Awards Event on March 11, 2013 at Event Solutions Idea Factory Spotlight Awards Events in Las Vegas. (See Awards Process for more information on how the awards are judged.)
12. Voting will be held online at the Event Solutions website, from December 18, 2012 through January 26, 2013.
13. Winning awards will be presented at the Spotlight Awards Presentation on March 11, 2013 at the Event Solutions Idea Factory in Las Vegas.
14. Finalists are encouraged to attend the Spotlight Awards Event. If you cannot attend, please contact Event Solutions at email@example.com and arrange for someone to accept the award on your behalf. Recipients will be expected to make a short statement of acceptance.
15. Event Solutions does not accept liability relating to the validity of any and all photographs submitted. It is the responsibility of the nominee to ensure that appropriate permission or rights have been granted for submitted photographs. If nominees supply photographs from a third party, Event Solutions needs appropriate crediting information prior to publication.
16. Event Solutions does not accept liability for entries taking credit for certain work performed. It is the responsibility of the entrant to clarify any and all participation or credit that is or is not due to themselves or others.
For more information or questions, please contact the Event Solutions Spotlight Award Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.